- How can I access the site?
- How do I make payments on the site?
- Does PayInstantly work for only GTBank account owners?
- What types of cards can be used to make payments on PayInstantly?
- Is there a limit (minimum or maximum) amount per transaction?
- How soon does payment reflect to the biller?
- How do I get listed as a merchant?
- How can I sign up?
- Why can’t I log into my account?
- Must I sign-up to use the platform?
- Is it safe to make payments via PayInstantly?
Naira MasterCard, VISA cards and Verve cards↑
The maximum amount for card payment is determined by the issuing bank of the card holder↑
Once a successful payment is made, the biller is notified instantly↑
No, you can simply proceed to make payment instantly↑
Yes, the platform is secure, verified by Visa and enabled with MasterCard secure code↑